Wild Life’s approach to nutrition is fairly simple – good old fashioned ‘real’ food.
Wholesome, nutritious foods, grown from the earth or reared as naturally as possible, offer us the very best nourishment for optimal human health.
What We Do
As part of our one-one health coaching, we offer individualised advice on food and nutrition, broadly following guidelines from the Primal Blueprint system, with focus on nutrient dense foods, catering for a whole range of dietary preferences.
Through our group classes, workshops and consultations, we go into great detail about how you can take control of your own health through understanding the food you eat. We offer advice on food options, meal planning, mindset surrounding food, and recipe ideas.
We take it a step further and offer advice and tuition on the art of growing your own food, fermenting food, foraging wild food, making herbal remedies and aromatherapy. All this aids human health in a holistic fashion – nutritionally, physically and mentally.
Wild Life’s approach to nourishment
Nourishment is more than just the food we eat. It is about our connection to the food, what it is, where it comes from, how our bodies react to it. For those of you wanting to take a deep dive into food and nutrition, we offer the following courses and advice:
- Recipes and food processing
- Wild food foraging and medicinal plants
- Fermented food and gut health
- Introduction to organic horticulture and permaculture
- Herbal remedies
Peruse our blog for more information
- DIY Adjustable MacebellReading Time: 6 minutes Warning: Glenn will be using terms such as shaft, butt, balls, knob, flange and nipples. If you are innuendo sensitive Wild Life recommends skipping this article. The Gada/Macebell Last week we discussed some of my favourite unconventional training tools. TheContinue reading “DIY Adjustable Macebell”
- Unconventional Training Tools – Strength Through OddityReading Time: 9 minutes “Hey Weirdo! Yeah you in the Kaftan. Why are you so bloody odd?” “Why can’t you just be normal and act like the other kids?” “No, Glenn. A cape is not an appropriate addition to the school uniform. No, notContinue reading “Unconventional Training Tools – Strength Through Oddity”
- Myths & Heroes – Unlocking Your Super PowersReading Time: 7 minutes In every tradition, in every culture, in every corner of the world, we find legends of heroes; the doers of great and impossible deeds. These archetypal characters share many common traits. Superhuman strength. Invulnerability. A skill level beyond common folk.Continue reading “Myths & Heroes – Unlocking Your Super Powers”