Wild Life’s approach to nutrition is fairly simple – good old fashioned ‘real’ food.
Wholesome, nutritious foods, grown from the earth or reared as naturally as possible, offer us the very best nourishment for optimal human health.
What We Do
As part of our one-one health coaching, we offer individualised advice on food and nutrition, broadly following guidelines from the Primal Blueprint system, with focus on nutrient dense foods, catering for a whole range of dietary preferences.
Through our group classes, workshops and consultations, we go into great detail about how you can take control of your own health through understanding the food you eat. We offer advice on food options, meal planning, mindset surrounding food, and recipe ideas.
We take it a step further and offer advice and tuition on the art of growing your own food, fermenting food, foraging wild food, making herbal remedies and aromatherapy. All this aids human health in a holistic fashion – nutritionally, physically and mentally.
Wild Life’s approach to nourishment
Nourishment is more than just the food we eat. It is about our connection to the food, what it is, where it comes from, how our bodies react to it. For those of you wanting to take a deep dive into food and nutrition, we offer the following courses and advice:
- Recipes and food processing
- Wild food foraging and medicinal plants
- Fermented food and gut health
- Introduction to organic horticulture and permaculture
- Herbal remedies
Peruse our blog for more information
- Grain Free, Gluten Free, Low Carb, Keto Choccy Chia BrowniesDisclaimer: The main reason for writing this post is to serve as a discreet reminder to my wife that my birthday is looming and that Choccy Chia Brownies would perhaps be a lovely surprise. Let’s tell it like it is.Continue reading “Grain Free, Gluten Free, Low Carb, Keto Choccy Chia Brownies”
- DIY GYM EQUIPMENT GUIDE – The Suspension TrainerI first came across the concept of the suspension trainer in the late 2000’s. At the time, I was spending much of my time living in the woods, teaching bushcraft and wilderness skills. We would get plenty of walking andContinue reading “DIY GYM EQUIPMENT GUIDE – The Suspension Trainer”
- Voluntary Hardship – The Vaccine for LifeEvery year on my birthday I like to do something that challenges me both physically and mentally. Maybe it’s in defiance to my ever looming demise, my Peter Pan syndrome, or my awkwardness in a party scenario, but I haveContinue reading “Voluntary Hardship – The Vaccine for Life”