Wild Life’s approach to nutrition is fairly simple – good old fashioned ‘real’ food.
Wholesome, nutritious foods, grown from the earth or reared as naturally as possible, offer us the very best nourishment for optimal human health.
What We Do
As part of our one-one health coaching, we offer individualised advice on food and nutrition, broadly following guidelines from the Primal Blueprint system, with focus on nutrient dense foods, catering for a whole range of dietary preferences.
Through our group classes, workshops and consultations, we go into great detail about how you can take control of your own health through understanding the food you eat. We offer advice on food options, meal planning, mindset surrounding food, and recipe ideas.
We take it a step further and offer advice and tuition on the art of growing your own food, fermenting food, foraging wild food, making herbal remedies and aromatherapy. All this aids human health in a holistic fashion – nutritionally, physically and mentally.
Wild Life’s approach to nourishment
Nourishment is more than just the food we eat. It is about our connection to the food, what it is, where it comes from, how our bodies react to it. For those of you wanting to take a deep dive into food and nutrition, we offer the following courses and advice:
- Recipes and food processing
- Wild food foraging and medicinal plants
- Fermented food and gut health
- Introduction to organic horticulture and permaculture
- Herbal remedies
Peruse our blog for more information
- Standing Desks – A Simple Solution to an Increasing ProblemReading Time: 8 minutes Sitting is the new smoking. This is a phrase that has been increasingly heard over the past few years, and perhaps for good reason. In England the average sedentary time for working age adults is about 9.5 hours. This increasesContinue reading “Standing Desks – A Simple Solution to an Increasing Problem”
- Box Breathing – The Cheat Code to Stress ManagementReading Time: 5 minutes Stress Management is one of our 5 Circles of Health, our approach to forging happy, healthy, hard to kill humans. We know how important a healthy mind is in creating a healthy body, and vice versa. Stress management has aContinue reading “Box Breathing – The Cheat Code to Stress Management”
- 7 Powerful Quotes That Changed My PerspectiveReading Time: 9 minutes They can hit you at any time, from anywhere. Maybe it’s a book you are reading. Perhaps it’s a podcast or an overheard conversation. Sometimes it’s a billboard or even an internet meme. But there are quotes, statements or proverbsContinue reading “7 Powerful Quotes That Changed My Perspective”