Wild Life’s approach to nutrition is fairly simple – good old fashioned ‘real’ food.
Wholesome, nutritious foods, grown from the earth or reared as naturally as possible, offer us the very best nourishment for optimal human health.
What We Do
As part of our one-one health coaching, we offer individualised advice on food and nutrition, broadly following guidelines from the Primal Blueprint system, with focus on nutrient dense foods, catering for a whole range of dietary preferences.
Through our group classes, workshops and consultations, we go into great detail about how you can take control of your own health through understanding the food you eat. We offer advice on food options, meal planning, mindset surrounding food, and recipe ideas.
We take it a step further and offer advice and tuition on the art of growing your own food, fermenting food, foraging wild food, making herbal remedies and aromatherapy. All this aids human health in a holistic fashion – nutritionally, physically and mentally.
Wild Life’s approach to nourishment
Nourishment is more than just the food we eat. It is about our connection to the food, what it is, where it comes from, how our bodies react to it. For those of you wanting to take a deep dive into food and nutrition, we offer the following courses and advice:
- Recipes and food processing
- Wild food foraging and medicinal plants
- Fermented food and gut health
- Introduction to organic horticulture and permaculture
- Herbal remedies
Peruse our blog for more information
- Walking Meditation – Mindfulness on the MoveReading Time: 6 minutes Meditation has been a regular and permanent fixture in my daily life for a number of years. It has evolved over time into a practice that works for me and the knock on effects are significant. For those who’d likeContinue reading “Walking Meditation – Mindfulness on the Move”
- The Importance of Being BoringReading Time: 7 minutes The number 1 secret the health & fitness industry don’t want you to know. I know, I know. Everyone is offering ‘the one secret’ for optimal health; that one killer diet hack; that single best exercise for *fill in theContinue reading “The Importance of Being Boring”
- Coffee KombuchaReading Time: 5 minutes I’ve been sitting here for 10 minutes trying to describe what coffee kombucha is like. So far I can only come up with this: It’s like being slapped awake whilst simultaneously being caressed in velvet, while also being given smellingContinue reading “Coffee Kombucha”